Cheap beauty products
Are expensive beauty products an homage to fashion or the expectation of instant effect? Beautiful packages, famous brands and promising advertisements for eternal youth and beauty after buying just one cream, shampoo, mask… Should we believe them and are there really miracles of cosmetology? Many women who use expensive cosmetics notice a noticeable improvement in their skin or hair only for as long as they use certain products. As soon as the magic tube runs out, a dramatic deterioration is noticeable. It is worth looking at Hollywood divas, who, despite numerous plastic surgeries and what they can afford (the most expensive new-fangled care products), look much worse than ordinary women.
How to save money on cosmetics?
When buying care products, you should pay attention to their components. Premature ageing, dull hair colour and pale skin are all caused by the same thing – a lack of essential vitamins and minerals. If you look at the composition of products from leading manufacturers, you will see that they are made of chemical compounds. Paradoxically, it is usually the cheap cosmetic products that contain the necessary complex of substances. A whole industry is now working to produce natural creams and shampoos that contain natural ingredients.
As an alternative, vitamins and oils that are sold in a regular pharmacy can be considered. They are priced at a fraction of the price of their brand-name counterparts and are superior in every way.
Natural vegetable oils
- Flax oil. Contains vitamins F, E and A. Suitable for women over 40. Not only can it be applied as a mask to the skin or hair, but it can also be drunk. It has not only cosmetic but also health-improving effects. It is recommended to take a tablespoon in the morning and evening every day. It also helps to cope with fatty deposits and reduces weight by improving metabolism.
- Almond oil. Suitable for all ages. Makes the skin soft and nourishes it with nutrients. Suitable even for very sensitive skin types.
- Burdock oil. Almost everyone knows about the properties of this amazing natural remedy. It is used for the treatment and prevention of hair loss and to make eyelashes thicker. It contains vitamin C, potassium and calcium.
- Castor oil. Used to improve hair, eyelashes and eyebrows growth. Forms keratin in the cells and moisturises the skin. Removes freckles, pigment spots. With regular use moisturises and rejuvenates.
Inexpensive natural cosmetics
You can find inexpensive alternatives to branded beauty products.
- Instead of buying expensive eye makeup remover, ask your local pharmacy for rose water. It can be applied to the face even if the skin is sensitive and irritated. Regular use restores your complexion and strengthens your capillaries.
- White or black clay. The best oxidants for all skin types. Included in whitening and cleansing products. Rich in natural minerals: calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and nitrogen. Smoothes wrinkles. Used in the prevention and treatment of cellulite.
- Tar soap. The most popular hygiene and skin and hair care product of the last century. Our grandmothers used it to treat rashes and instead of shampoo. Apparently that was their secret to luxurious waist-length braids. Today, beauty salons use it as an antibacterial after hair depilation in the bikini area. Cosmetic salons recommend it as a wash for problem skin. You can find tar soap in any pharmacy.
- Vitamin E capsules. Can be taken internally for rejuvenation and restoration of cell regeneration processes in the body. Used as a component for a hair mask along with henna. A course of treatment is taken once or twice a week.
- Sea salt. Useful when taking a bath. It is recommended to immerse not only the body but also the hair. Recommended to be used at least once a week. The condition of your hair and nails improves noticeably.