Expensive cosmetics – a tribute to fashion or waiting for an instant effect? Beautiful packaging, famous brands and promising advertising of eternal youth and beauty after the acquisition of just one cream, shampoo, mask … Should I believe them and are there really miracles of cosmetology? Many women who use expensive cosmetics, notice a noticeable improvement in the condition of the skin or hair only for a while, while using certain means. As soon as the magic tube ends, a sharp deterioration is noticeable. It is worth looking at the Hollywood divas, who, despite numerous plastic surgeries, and the fact that they can afford (the most expensive new-fashioned care products) look much worse than ordinary women.
How to save on cosmetics?
When purchasing care products, you need to pay attention to its components. Premature aging, dull hair color, pale skin occur for the same reason – the lack of essential vitamins and minerals. If you look at the composition of funds from leading manufacturers, you can see that they are made of chemical compounds. The paradox, but the necessary complex of substances is usually contained precisely in cheap cosmetics. Currently, there is a whole industry for the production of natural creams and shampoos containing natural ingredients.
Alternatively, vitamins and oils that are sold in a regular pharmacy can be considered. Their price in comparison with their brands is several times smaller, and the quality is superior in all characteristics.
Natural vegetable oils
- Flax oil. Contains vitamins F, E and A, necessary for aging skin. Suitable for women over 40. It can not only be applied as a mask on the skin or hair, but also be drunk It has not only a cosmetic, but also a health effect. It is recommended to use inside one tablespoon in the morning and evening every day. It also helps to cope with the problem of body fat, reduces weight by improving metabolic processes.
- Almond oil. Suitable for all age categories. Makes skin soft, nourishes with beneficial substances. It is applied even with very sensitive skin type.
- Burr oil. Almost all know about the properties of this amazing natural remedy. It is used to treat and prevent hair loss, make eyelashes thick. Contains vitamin C, potassium and calcium.
- Castor oil. It is used to improve the growth of hair, eyelashes and eyebrows. Forms keratin in cells and moisturizes the skin. Removes freckles, age spots. With regular use it moisturizes and rejuvenates.
Inexpensive natural cosmetics
Promoted branded cosmetics, you can find an inexpensive alternative.
- Instead of buying expensive eye makeup remover, ask your nearest pharmacy about the presence of rose water. The product can be applied on the face even with sensitive and irritated skin. With regular use, the complexion is restored, capillaries are strengthened.
- White or black clay. The best oxidants for any skin type. Included in the bleaching and cleaning products. Rich in natural minerals: calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and nitrogen. Smoothes wrinkles. It is used in the prevention and treatment of cellulite.
- Tar soap. The most popular means of hygiene and skin care and hair of the last century. It was used by our grandmothers to treat rashes and instead of shampoo. Apparently this was the secret of their luxurious braids to the waist. Today in beauty salons it is used as an antibacterial agent after depilation of hair in the bikini area. In beauty parlors, it is recommended for washing with problematic skin. Find tar soap can be in any pharmacy.
- Vitamin E capsules. You can take orally for the rejuvenation and restoration of cell regeneration processes in the body. Used as a component for applying a mask to the hair along with henna. The course is held 1-2 times a week.
- Sea salt. Useful when taking baths. Immersion should be not only the body, but also the hair. It is recommended to use at least once a week. Significantly improves the condition of hair and nails.